Bilcare GCS partners with pharmaceutical companies from the stage of drug discovery to market delivery by providing on time, high quality CTM services. These services and supplies are provided from its state-of-the-art cGMP certified facility located in Pune, India.
- Commenced Services in 2006
- Located 45 km from Pune on Pune Nasik National Highway, the facility is just 45 minutes drive from the Pune Airport. It is located in a scenic and pollution free environment. It is a dedicated 25000 sq. ft. facility on a 11 acre land of Bilcare.
- State FDA licensed facility for carrying out packaging, storage & distribution operations of clinical trial supplies.
- Licensed for Handling Narcotics & Psychotropic Drug Substances (NDPS/ Controlled Drug Substances ).
- World class SOPs in line with USFDA & MHRA requirements.
- 3 Primary & 10 Secondary Packaging High Class maintained GMP suits with validated & qualified Equipments.
- ISO Class 7 (Class 10000) areas for Primary Packaging Operations.
- ISO Class 8 (Class 100000) areas for Secondary Packaging Operations.
- Dedicated & Secure Warehousing, Storage & Distribution areas with restricted access at 15-25 Deg C,2-8 Deg C,-20 Deg C & -70 Deg C.
- Highly secure vaults for Controlled Drug Substances.
- Customized Inventory Management through 21 CFR Part 11 compliant SAP ECC 6.0 system & 24 x7 Inventory & Temperature –Humidity data visibility through Customer Web Portal.
- 24 x 7 Monitoring & Controlling of Temperature and Humidity inside facility through 21 CFR Part 11 compliant Building Management System.
- Global Supply Chain & Logistics Network